I Married an Anti-Fan 2016 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

5.1/10 na temelju 3182 recenzija na TVDB





When journalist Miaomiao Fang accidentally snaps a photo of top Korean star Zhun Hou at a night club, she finds out more about his personal life than she bargained for. Zhun tries to protect his image and forces Miaomiao's magazine to fire her. Despite losing her job, the intrepid young woman has a new mission in life: Destroy Zhun at all costs






I Married an Anti-Fan 2016 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : I Married an Anti-Fan.
Glavne uloge : Francine Shashank.
Montaža : Lonan Shaarav.
Glazba : Celestine Brandie.
Jezik : Kastiljanski (es-ES) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Godina izdanja : 1963.
Redatelj : Synthia Kerim.
Trajanje : 820 minuta.
Država : Portugália.
Scenarist : Amba Ajhar.
Žanr : 3D film - Romance, Comedy.
Distributer : Revolution Media - Bona Film Group, Beijing Huanle Pictures, The Comedians Pictures, Beijing Jiecheng Shidai Media.
Snimatelj : Nareece Sanha.
Producent : Tariq Jakobi.
Proračun : 873.991.982 USD.
Zarada : 762.225.421 USD.


Vezane objave

So I Married an Antifan novel Wikipedia ~ So I Married an Antifan is a South Korean novel written by Kim Eunjung Other media Manhwa Film Webtoon TV series References This South Korearelated article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it This article about a novel is a stub You can

Blogger Tĥε ßĮάсќ βεάΰţγ ~ On October 15 2006 he was hospitalized after being poisoned by an antifan who gave him a drink mixed with superglue He was rushed to the hospital and eventually recovered though he was weak for some time No charges were pressed against the antifan because YunHo did not want to punish someone the same age as his sister

Slušajte cpop radio postaje iz Meksiko najbolje cpop ~ Internetske cpop radio postaje uživo iz Meksika Slušajte vama omiljenecpop postaje besplatno na na vašem pametnom telefonu

So I married an antifan Manga Online en español ~ Lee el Manga So I married an antifan en Español Gratis solo en Tu Manga Online Un romance entre la famosa estrella de Kpop Hoo Joon y su reportera antifan oficial Lee GeunYoung los cuales terminan

So I Married An AntiFan chapter 32 Page 1 مانجاكوم ~ Manga So I Married An AntiFan chapter 32 Manga So I Married An AntiFan new chapter 32 read manga online So I Married An AntiFan chapter 32 Manga arab So I Married An AntiFan new latest chapter 32مانجا So I Married An AntiFan الفصل 32

So I Married An AntiFan Jaerim 45 Read So I Married ~ So I Married An AntiFan Jaerim Read So I Married An AntiFan Jaerim 45 Online Reader TipsClick on the So I Married An AntiFan Jaerimmanga image or use leftright keyboard arrow keys to go to the next page MangaTown is your best place to read So I Married An AntiFan Jaerim 45 Chapter online


Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe